These crunchy, tender cookies are impressed by the goodness of pine nuts, oats, and entire grains. Mild in sugar and fats, these Vegan Pine Nut Oat Cookies depend on aquafaba to present them an exquisite texture.
- Place aquafaba and brown sugar in a bowl and blend with an electrical mixer (a standing mixer works finest) till combination may be very thick and peaks type (about 4-5 minutes).
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Add vegan margarine and vanilla and gently combine on low simply till mixed (about 2 minutes).
- Add entire wheat flour, all objective flour, oats, baking soda, and salt and blend gently on low till properly mixed (about 2 minutes).
- Stir within the pine nuts.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Roll dough into 1-inch circles and place on baking sheet, about 2 inches aside.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, till barely golden and agency.
- Take away and retailer in air-tight container.
- Makes 20 cookies.
Make this recipe gluten-free through the use of gluten-free flour as an alternative of wheat flour.
- Prep Time: quarter-hour
- Prepare dinner Time: 10 minutes
- Class: Dessert
- Delicacies: American
- Serving Measurement: 1 serving
- Energy: 128
- Sugar: 6 g
- Sodium: 83 mg
- Fats: 7 g
- Saturated Fats: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 14 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 2 g
Key phrases: vegan cookie, vegan oat cookies, straightforward vegan cookie, wholesome vegan cookie