These plant-based, gluten-free stuffed peppers are full of the goodness of quinoa, black beans, corn, tomatoes, and spices. High them with a recent vegan ranch dressing earlier than serving.
Black Bean Quinoa Filling:
- 4 giant bell peppers (pink, orange, yellow, inexperienced, or purple)
- 1 avocado, sliced into 8 slices
- 2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons chopped cilantro
- ½ cup vegan gentle mayonnaise (make your personal vegan mayo right here)
- 1/3 cup plant-based milk, plain, unsweetened (i.e., soy, oat, almond)
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons assorted freshly chopped herbs (i.e., dill, basil, oregano, chives, parsley, cilantro, tarragon)
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- Pinch salt (optionally available)
- Rinse quinoa and place in a small pot with broth, cowl, and simmer for about 12-Quarter-hour, till simply tender. Drain any leftover broth.
- Whereas quinoa is cooking, mix black beans, corn, inexperienced onions, tomato, jalapeno, garlic, ¼ cup chopped cilantro, salsa, and chili powder in a medium mixing bowl. Add cooked quinoa, and blend properly.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Put together bell peppers by slicing them in half vertically to create two shells per pepper (8 whole). Fill every pepper half with one-eighth of the filling (about 1/2 cup every).
- Place stuffed bell peppers in a 9 x 13 inch pan full of 1/2-inch water. Place uncovered within the oven and bake for about half-hour, till peppers are simply tender, however nonetheless agency.
- Whereas peppers are baking, make Vegan Ranch Dressing: Combine all Vegan Ranch elements in a small bowl till clean.
- Take away peppers from oven and high every stuffed pepper with 1 slice avocado, 2 tablespoons vegan ranch dressing, and 1 teaspoon of recent cilantro. Serve instantly.
*Learn to make selfmade vegan mayonnaise right here.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Prepare dinner Time: 45 minutes
- Class: Entree
- Delicacies: American, Southwestern
- Serving Measurement: 1 serving
- Energy: 281
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 531 mg
- Fats: 16 g
- Saturated Fats: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 29 g
- Fiber: 7 g
- Protein: 8 g
Key phrases: vegan stuffed peppers, stuffed bell pepper recipe, vegetarian stuffed bell peppers