This creamy & scrumptious Prompt Pot Lentil Curry recipe is a simple wholesome dinner filled with zucchini, inexperienced lentils, & potatoes – nice for meatless Mondays!
Whats up, taste!
It actually is wonderful the distinction the best spices could make in a dish.
Easy potatoes and lentils are reworked right into a scrumptious myriad of textures and flavors with the greens and spices on this Prompt Pot lentil curry.
And it’s extremely simple to make!
How To Make Prompt Pot Lentil Curry
I take advantage of my 6-quart Prompt Pot DUO for this recipe (my favourite!).
Begin by including rooster broth and diced onion into your Prompt Pot.
Add in your inexperienced lentils.
Then your spices.
Now, I’m pretty delicate in relation to spice (I’m an only-mild-salsa type of gal) and this dish isn’t spicy to me, so long as I persist with the decrease finish of thee cayenne pepper.
However in case you are apprehensive concerning the spice, you possibly can all the time begin low and add extra for those who’d like!
And now add your potatoes, coconut milk, and tomatoes.
Set your pot to “Guide” or “Stress Prepare dinner” and set your timer to fifteen minutes (and, in fact, ensure that the valve in your lid is ready to sealing!).
When the cooking time is full, enable your pot to naturally launch the strain for 10 minutes (that principally simply means, don’t contact it throughout that point!), then open the valve to launch any remaining strain.
I normally chop up the zucchini for the following step throughout these 10 minutes.
Now, stir in your chopped zucchini and put the lid again on for it to heat via.
The extra finely you chop your zucchini, the shorter time you have to for it to heat via.
Now, you’re welcome so as to add your zucchini to cook dinner with the remainder of the dish, however it is going to get fairly mushy. I desire my zucchini to have a little bit of crunch left in it, which is why I add it on the finish right here.
Do what your loved ones prefers, although!
As soon as your zucchini is warmed/cooked to your liking, your dish is able to serve!
What To Serve With Curry
This dish is supposed to be a one-pot meal so you actually don’t have to serve something with it, however naan or pita chips go nice with this dish!
You can additionally select to pair it with one thing like grilled rooster or roasted salmon for those who didn’t wish to have a completely meatless meal.
Wanting For Different Wholesome One-Pot Recipes?
- 1 cup rooster (or vegetable) broth
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 1/2 cups inexperienced lentils
- 1 Tbs minced garlic
- 1 Tbs curry powder
- 1 tsp floor ginger
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4-1/2 tsp cayenne (relying on how spicy you favor)
- 4 cups Yukon gold potatoes
- 1 (13.5oz) can coconut milk
- 1 can (14.5oz) petite diced tomatoes
- 6 cups diced zucchini (~2 massive)
- Pour all components EXCEPT for zucchini into your Prompt Pot within the order listed. Do not stir.
- Put the lid Prompt Pot in your Prompt Pot, ensuring the valve is ready to “Sealing”.
- Prepare dinner on handbook (excessive) strain for quarter-hour. Keep in mind, it is going to take time on your pot to come back to strain earlier than the timer will start counting down.
- When the cooking time is totally, enable the strain to naturally launch for 10 minutes. Open the valve to launch any remaining strain.
- Stir within the diced zucchini, then exchange the lid for about quarter-hour, or till zucchini is your required texture.
Serving Dimension: 1/6 (~1 3/4 cup)
Quantity Per Serving:
Energy: 368Complete Fats: 12gSaturated Fats: 8gTrans Fats: 0gUnsaturated Fats: 0gLdl cholesterol: 2mgSodium: 539mgCarbohydrates: 59gFiber: 17gSugar: 12gProtein: 17g
This data is simply an estimate and is probably not 100% correct. At all times double-check the dietary data utilizing your particular merchandise and components.
Pin This Recipe For Later!