Flip to marinara sauce and a cornucopia of greens—summer time squash, eggplant, bell peppers, and onions—to make this plant-based (vegan) Pasta with Marinara and Roasted Greens sing with rustic simplicity.
- 3 small summer time squash (i.e., scallop, yellow, zucchini), sliced
- 1 small eggplant, sliced
- 1/2 onion, crimson or white
- 1 bell pepper (crimson, yellow, or inexperienced), sliced
Pasta and Toppings:
- Preheat oven to 400 F or warmth grill on medium setting.
- Put together greens by arranging summer time squash, eggplant, onions, and bell pepper on a baking sheet.
- Combine collectively French dressing by combining olive oil, vinegar, garlic, oregano, black pepper, and sea salt in a small dish.
- Drizzle French dressing over greens and toss with tongs to distribute.
- Place greens on high rack of oven and roast for about half-hour, turning half method by way of cooking, till golden brown and tender. Or place on a scorching grill (might use grill basket) and prepare dinner over medium warmth for about half-hour, turning to prepare dinner evenly. Take away and put aside.
- In the meantime, toast pine nuts by putting them in a small baking dish within the scorching oven for about 5 minutes whereas greens are roasting. Take away and put aside.
- In the meantime, put together pasta by bringing water to a boil in a giant pot. Add pasta and prepare dinner to al dente stage (in accordance with bundle instructions). Place in colander and rinse and drain.
- Place marinara sauce within the giant pot and warmth till effervescent. Take away from warmth and add the cooked pasta, stirring gently to distribute components.
- Place pasta with marinara sauce in a big serving bowl or serving platter. Prime with roasted greens, pine nuts, and recent basil. Serve instantly.
- Makes 8 servings (about 2 cups every).
To make this recipe gluten-free, use gluten-free pasta.
Learn to make recent vegan pasta right here.
- Prep Time: quarter-hour
- Cook dinner Time: half-hour
- Class: Entree
- Delicacies: Italian, American
- Serving Measurement: 1 serving
- Energy: 369
- Sugar: 18 g
- Sodium: 116 mg
- Fats: 14.5 g
- Saturated Fats: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 54 g
- Fiber: 10 g
- Protein: 10 g
Key phrases: veggie pasta, roasted greens, roasted veggies, oven roasted greens, pasta with veggies